Thursday, June 7, 2007

Long time no post.

Hi.

It's been a while since I last posted. Just alot going on. But I am sure that is the same for everyone. Well I wanted to continue with my chinchilla saga. LOL!!! You are all going to think I am nuts but we are getting a third chinchilla. I KNOW WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!! The place where I got Chynnie Lo had a lady come in and ask them if they wanted an 11 year old chinny. They of course said no but said they might know someone. The asked my neighbor to call me and she did. I didn't get back to her until today which was a week from the time she called me. I did go look at the chinchilla and of course fell in love with him. His name is Boo and he looks alot like Chynnie Lo. The owner is older and she is moving to a place where she can't have him. I of course took the photos I had of my little ones and the lady said that she will be contacting me at the beginning of next week to get him. I can't believe it myself. I couldn't say no. He is an older guy and I would hate for him to go to the Pet shelter. They are pretty clean and easy to take care of. As soon as I get him I will take a picture of him and post it. He is quite active and cute. I guess breeding Chi Chi and Chynnie Lo will have to be put on hold.

Darn Chi Chi why did he have to be so cute. ;)

Well I am off for the night. I am so beat today. I of course was sick for the 3rd time this year and today was playing catch up from being sick. Next week my husband is on vacation so I probably won't get much done next week either. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. It will be a hot one for us tomorrow.

Until next time,
Karen B

No comments: