Friday, April 20, 2007

Chi Chi & Chynnie Lo


Here they are together. I can only keep them together for a short time. Because we don't want any little chinny's yet. Yes we will eventually allow them to have babies. But not yet. They get along really well. This is them kissing each other. It's amazing how different they are but they are so darn cute & cuddly. I wish my husband would of let me get one a long time ago. Chynnie Lo really likes it here. I am so glad we got her earlier then expected. She is on a regular routine now. Chi Chi has opened up quite a bit since Chynnie Lo has been here. He is totally a different Chinny.

Sorry for not posting any stamping things. I still haven't received my scalloped punches yet. I am so mad. They were suppose to be here at the end of March but now the date has been pushed to May 10th. I really wanted to make something with them. Oh well. Once I have them I probably won't use them. It is suppose to be nice the next few days so I probably won't get much stamping done anyways. I will be outdoors.

Have a good night,
Karen B

2 comments:

DeborahSue said...

They look adorable and like they're great buddies already!

dan and shannon said...

Love reading about your critters. So cute!

You've been tagged. Please post 7 things about yourself, and tag 7 other bloggers. Looking forward to learning more about you!

-shannon
http://stamptalk.wordpress.com