Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thomas the Train Coaster Box

This is what I did for my nephews for Easter baskets. My two little nephews like Thomas so I made them Thomas boxes and then I made a baseball one and a soccer one for my step-nephews. I will upload photos of them another day. These things are so much fun to make. I hate gluing the bottom on because my glue kept drying before I could attach it but I finally got it to work. I am going to be doing some spring cleaning this week so I probably won't get to upload any stamping things. Even though I am dying to try my new House Mouse stamps. I am going to wait until I get my giga scallop punches. I ordered them at the beginning of March and they are suppose to be arriving this week and then shipped to me. So hopefully I will be done with my cleaning until then.

Have a good night,
Karen B

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great Job! Love it....you do great work -- you just need to share more of it.

Sandy
(SUTTF)

DeborahSue said...

ADORABLE! LOVE THIS IDEA! You did a SUPER JOB! TFS!